Donate to the NC Tennis Foundation!
To some, tennis is just a game. To others, it's a lifeline. Your contribution, no matter the amount, can help change the course of lives. Our mission is to support organizations and programs that enhance the lives of people through tennis and education. Our focus is:
- providing SUPPORT for under-resourced players, programs and families through grant and scholarship opportunities;
- providing EDUCATIONAL opportunities through National Junior Tennis and Learning, Adaptive Tennis, and Training; and
- preserving the HISTORY of tennis in North Carolina.
YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE!
Donate to the NC Tennis Foundation to:
- create more opportunities for under-resourced youth to be introduced to tennis and education
- increase adaptive programming and training opportunities for those with intellectual and/or physical challenges
- expand camp scholarship opportunities for need-based youth
- grow state high school team grants that support under-resourced teams and players in NC
- offer college scholarship funding for deserving high school seniors
Wondering how far your donation can go? Here are just a few examples of how you can make a difference:
- Beginner youth tennis racquet ($12)
- Ball hopper ($25)
- Case of tennis balls ($65)
- 18-foot net ($125)
- Regulation tennis net ($150)
- Week long session of summer day camp at a NC college ($400)
- Tennis wheelchair ($2,500)
Click the "Donate" button above to donate to the NC Tennis Foundation!
Thank you so much for your support of the North Carolina Tennis Foundation. These incredible opportunities would not be possible without the support from individuals who want to make a difference in someone's life.
*The NC Tennis Foundation is a 501 ( c) (3) charitable, education organization and your gifts are tax deductible as provided by law.